Plus option $6 insurance
Viola Sizing Information
Measure by Arm Length
We want to make sure you’re happy and comfortable with the instrument you play so it’s essential that you rent the right size.
- Find a tape measure or yardstick.
- Extend your arm so it’s perpendicular to your body and fully flatten and extend your left hand, palm up.
- Use the tape measure or yardstick to measure the distance from the the middle of the left hand’s palm to neck.
- Take note of the distance.
- Use the below guide to help get the best violin size.
- Note: If you find you fall between sizes, choose the smaller size.
This is how you measure your arm for a viola size.