Plus option $6 insurance
Violin Sizing Information
Measure by Arm Length
It’s important that you are comfortable with the instrument you play so it’s important that you get the right size. We’ve made this guide to help you pick out the correct violin size.
- Get a tape measure or yardstick to measure with.
- Fully Extend your arm so that it’s perpendicular to your body and torso.
- Make sure you fully flatten your left hand with the palm up.
- Next, use the tape measure/yardstick to measure the distance from the middle of your left hand’s palm to your neck.
- Take a note of the distance you measured.
- Take a look at the sizing guide below to find out the best violin size.
- Note: If you happen to fall between two sizes, choose the smaller size.
This is how you measure your arm for a violin size.